You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the website. You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to use the coinbit.world services. You represent and warrant that you have the rights, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You will not use the coinbit.world services for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. You will be responsible for ensuring that you do not violate any laws of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
The quality of coinbit.world services must comply with the requirements and other standards applicable to such type of services under general market conditions. coinbit.world team does not welcome any attempts of using our platform for buying/selling links. coinbit.world recommends its users to stick to Google guidelines and avoid participating in link manipulation schemes.
coinbit.world gives you access to the following services:
- write and distribute PR content (press releases, articles, advertorials);
- purchase a right to publish an article on websites of third parties which have agreements with the coinbit.world.
We act as an agent neither of the user nor of the third party and have no authority to act on behalf of the user or third party.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current coinbit.world service shall be subject to the TOU.
Using the coinbit.world service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the coinbit.world registration form and maintain and update the registration details to keep them true, accurate and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete coinbit.world has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the coinbit.world service.
Access to the Account
Only you and your authorised representatives may use the account created at coinbit.world service. You shall keep your passwords confidential so that no one else gains access to your online account with coinbit.world. You shall promptly notify coinbit.world if you suspect that any unauthorized person has access to your passwords or your account.
Acceptable Use Policy
coinbit.world shall have no liability for loss of revenue, loss of income, loss of profit, loss of saving, loss of use, loss of production, loss of contract, loss of goodwill, loss of data, loss of information, any third party claims or any indirect or consequential loss.
All information, data, text, graphics or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You are solely responsible for any and all information and undertake to analyse and critically assess its content prior to having it submitted, sent, published, distributed or otherwise transmitted to or through the coinbit.world.
coinbit.world does not control the content you posted via the coinbit.world and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You specifically acknowledge that you own, or have the necessary rights to, any and all information including the rights to publish, reproduce, modify the content. If your content includes any pictures or videos, you must obtain consent from any individuals that appear on the pictures or in the videos.
Using coinbit.world services, you should NOT under any circumstances:
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- provide information belonging to any person other than yourself or use an account that belongs to another person for yourself or on behalf of another person;
- post or publish content that:
- promote or assist any illegal or unlawful activity;
- defame, abuse, harass, discriminate, stalk or threaten anyone, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringe, contribute to the infringement of, or induce others to infringe, any trademarks, trade names, patents, copyrights, neighbouring rights, registered and registrable designs, design rights, or any other intellectual property right;
- send, or arrange for the sending of, any unsolicited advertising or promotional material (“spam”);
- introduce any kind of harmful or malicious computer code to the coinbit.world or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the coinbit.world or otherwise disrupt or try to gain unauthorised access to the coinbit.world.
- collect data from the website either by authorized and not authorized ways through automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake user accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity on the website. You may not collect data from the coinbit.world website by any other means including manual collection of data;
- commit unauthorized use of the coinbit.world services and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, or misuse of any information posted on the website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks or any other unsolicited overload technique.
You may file a complaint on actions of other users if he or she violates this Agreement to our email [email protected]
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the coinbit.world services will be investigated, your account will be banned or deleted and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, or other proceedings.
coinbit.world does not claim ownership of content you may post or publish. However, you grant coinbit.world a non-exclusive, non-transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, global and otherwise unlimited license to copy, modify, adapt, transmit, display, perform, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise use such content, in whole or in part. These rights terminate when you delete your content.
We may offer you an opportunity to purchase a right to publish an article on websites of third parties which have agreements with the coinbit.world. Fees for the right to publish articles are stipulated on the website. You make payment for the right to publish an article directly coinbit.world and have no rights and obligations towards third parties. The character of services we provide does not involve the possibility of refund. To see exceptions, please, check the Refund Policy before the purchase.
You shall indemnify coinbit.world against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) that coinbit.world incurs or suffers as a result of any breach by you of these Terms or any third party claim arising as a result of any content.
You agree that coinbit.world may terminate your access to the coinbit.world services for violations or suspect of violations of the TOU and/or requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
If a dispute arises between you and us, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. In the event of a dispute, we encourage you first to contact us at [email protected] to try resolving your problem directly with us.
Except as explicitly provided in this Agreement, any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access to the coinbit.world website or your use of coinbit.world services, or otherwise arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the coinbit.world services that cannot be resolved directly between you and us shall be resolved by the respective court of Georgia. You and coinbit.world agree that any litigation shall be limited to the dispute between coinbit.world and you individually.
coinbit.world website performance
You acknowledge that maintenance, upgrades, “bugs” and other planned or unplanned causes or circumstances may result in interruptions or errors in the coinbit.world services and accept that (although coinbit.world will make reasonable efforts to keep and maintain the service uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free accessible and error free) your use of the coinbit.world services may be subject to such interruptions and errors.
No Third Beneficiaries
This Agreement is concluded between you and coinbit.world. No user has any rights to force coinbit.world to enforce any rights it may have against you or any other user.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]